Chipley, FL 32428
The clubhouse was established in 1921 by the Chipley Woman's Club and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The space includes a large carpeted room with serving counters along the back wall. Included in the rental is 75 chairs and 10 round tables. This cute historic site is perfect for baby showers, receptions, bridal showers and other small events and gatherings.